Recipes for people with Parkinson’s: Serves 4
- Avocado is such a versatile ingredient (and one of my all time favourite foods!!). They are rich in healthy fats, fibre and a variety of nutrients. Eating an adequate amount of fibre is one strategy to help manage and prevent constipation. This mousse will make a lovely dessert option.
- 2 large avocados
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- Place avocado flesh into a food processor with the honey, vanilla bean extract and cacao powder.
- Blend/process until silky and smooth.
- Transfer into chosen serving dish/es and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
I hope you enjoy making and eating this Chocolate avocado mousse recipe which is courtesy of texturedfoods.com
Click here to check out another great chocolate recipe – Choc Smoothies! Delicious.